The Clay Mask!
I started using this Clay mask back in 2016, and it has been a go-to ever since. I use this Mask once or twice a week; preferably right after a haircut. I could go on and on about the results, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating!
- What to Do:
- Mix Clay with equal parts of raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Stir the mixture well to smooth paste adding more Clay or Cider if needed.
- Apply the clay to your face and neck
- If you have sensitive skin, only keep the mask on for 5-10minutes, for normal and oily skin 15-20 minutes should do you great. Me personally, I sit with it for 20-25 minutes.
- Sitting with a relaxed face, you will begin a pulling of the skin, and a tightening sensation (I think I am a little too obsessed with this feeling.)
- Once the time is up, remove the clay with Warm water, and whip dry with a clean towel. (you should have a washcloth only for your face. Not for your face and body. I never use the same cloth for my body and my face.)
- Heads Up: your face may or may not turn bright red. Do not worry, after about 15-20 minutes it will go away. Once you are finished with this mask, perform your regular face cleaning routine.
- Also, if you have dry skin, try adding coconut oil to the Clay and Apple Cider. As the mask hardens, the Coconut oil will provide moisture.
Give this natural facial cleaner and tell me about your experience below.